The LEAN SIX SIGMA COMPANY (TLSSC), with headquarter based in Rotterdam / The Netherlands, is an international knowledge transfer company, operating worldwide, in order to support individuals and organizations across all industries to create a sustainable improvement culture. All the courses provided by the TLSSC are according to the new ISO 18404 standards.
The LEAN SIX SIGMA COMPANY has established an office in Istanbul – Turkey and is now searching for a Master Black Belt to join us on project basis.
Your role will be to deliver Lean, Green Belt and Black Belt trainings and consultancy in Turkey.
There will also be an element of business development in order to help to grow the business over the next 5 years.
We are keen to speak with individuals with a business improvement background. You may have developed this expertise as an internal (Master) Black Belt for an organization, or perhaps you have worked for a consulting firm previously. It has a preference that you have experience in delivery of large scale business change/transformation projects and an ability to deal with all levels of management, from CEO to front line staff.
Description of the function:
- Preparing and giving Lean Six Sigma courses (TLSSC standard is obliged) at every level
- Guidance and certification Green Belts and Black Belts
- Leading Lean Six Sigma implementations
Expected skills and experiences:
- Minimum 5 years working experience with Lean Six Sigma with proven track of improvements in organizations.
- Experience in delivering Lean & SixSigma courses:
- Is able and willing to give training on (Master) Black Belt level
- Is able to analyze complex data sets statistically with Minitab and transfer this to the group.
- Is able to transfer the theory in such a way that at least 80% of the participants will pass the exam.
- Experience in delivering tangible and validated financial savings
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills
- Exemplary presentation and documentation skills
- Operations Management experience would also be an advantage
- Good command of Turkish & English language in word and writing
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by phone to discuss the opportunity in full.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Lean Six Sigma Company Turkey
Istanbul / Turkey